Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Philippines and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41188 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,940 (Php43,556) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (44 minutes ago)