Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37207 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 78,226 (Php210,247) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (13 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)