Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Philippines and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38641 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,658 (Php53,462) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)