Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.349 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,450 (ARS $9,969) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (12 minutes ago)