Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.271 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,660 (ARS $12,322) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)