Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,492 (ARS $41,596) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (28 minutes ago)