Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38143 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,647 (RD$ 190,460) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (44 minutes ago)