Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37905 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,928 (RD$ 134,359) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 2 hours ago)