Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38359 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,132 (RD$ 182,832) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)