Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40126 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,904 (RD$ 171,718) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kazan' costs руб 36,990 (about 1 hour ago)