Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.517 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,293 (880 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (41 minutes ago)