Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.372 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 26% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,558 (2,531 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (31 minutes ago)