Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.715 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,211 (3,538 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)