Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.969 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,371 (€3,934) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)