Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.428 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,988 (€3,834) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (43 minutes ago)