Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.164 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,405 (€4,235) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (29 minutes ago)