Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00746 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,936 (COL$2,674,031) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)