Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00584 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,021 (COL$5,479,536) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 30,000 in Acapulco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Braga costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $89 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (39 minutes ago)