Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,015 (COL$9,484,735) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)