Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00649 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,049 (COL$12,792,468) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)