Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00672 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,558 (COL$7,815,432) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)