Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00593 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 57,586 (COL$9,709,637) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)