Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,793 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02740 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,561 (CH$2,976,621) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)