Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,294 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03099 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 42% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,501 (CH$1,790,817) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)