Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,387 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02876 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 42% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,757 (CH$617,467) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (38 minutes ago)