Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,615 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03023 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,242 (CH$2,687,807) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)