Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,715 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03277 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 59% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,877 (CH$606,649) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)