Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.071 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,055 (€3,990) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Portland, Oregon costs $908 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)