Cost of living comparison between Santander, Spain and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.272 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,737 (€1,220) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)