Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.856 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,551 (Bs 52,569) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34,567 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)