Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 42% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,772 (Bs 91,158,765) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)