Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.917 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,086 (Bs 42,290) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)