Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.150 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,383 (Bs 7,618) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)