Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.929 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,334 (ARS $41,271) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 2 hours ago)