Cost of living comparison between Santa Rosa, Argentina and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.219 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 9,349 (ARS $7,672) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (34 minutes ago)