Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00689 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,358 (COL$2,227,701) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)