Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00670 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,649 (COL$6,516,192) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨700,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)