Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00739 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,349 (COL$2,619,265) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)