Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.692 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,617 (R$ 3,828) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (31 minutes ago)