Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.002 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,539 (R$ 13,753) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)