Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35930 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 67,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 61,420 (Php170,945) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (34 minutes ago)