Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37584 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,992 (Php29,247) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)