Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.778 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,350 (R$ 2,855) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aveiro costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)