Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.285 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,552 (R$ 8,808) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)