Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.979 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 60% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,977 ($b6,705) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (39 minutes ago)