Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.767 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,066 ($b27,487) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)