Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz, California, United States and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.517 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 170% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,224 ($2,280) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)