Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.834 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 41% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,920 (4,403 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)