Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.630 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,059 (R$ 19,194) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)