Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.430 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 80% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,788 (R$ 5,255) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)