Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.796 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,527 (R$ 13,549) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (29 minutes ago)