Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.553 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,553 (R$ 9,825) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)