Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.601 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,451 (R$ 15,436) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (44 minutes ago)