Cost of living comparison between Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.956 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,210 (R$ 3,897) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)