Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.510 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 138% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 178,547 ($9,646) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)