Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.942 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 168% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,827 ($2,208) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (37 minutes ago)