Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.680 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 179% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 125,520 ($6,719) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)