Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.012 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 145% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 147,247 ($7,745) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)