Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.830 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 169% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,613 ($1,785) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)