Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.703 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,253 (RM14,936) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)