Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.412 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,123 (RM3,428) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)