Cost of living comparison between Sanandaj, Iran and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00064 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 25% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,455 (﷼ 30,580,632) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)