Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07449 MXN / YER
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,108 (874,019 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)