Cost of living comparison between San Sebastian, Spain and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.152 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 92% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,976 (€1,082) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)