Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.669 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 121,896 (€5,897) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)