Cost of living comparison between San Sebastian, Spain and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.272 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 77% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,633 (€1,363) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 5 hours ago)