Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.572 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 25% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,661 ($3,908) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)