Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.803 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 25% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,776 ($4,481) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)