Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.838 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 39% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,366 ($2,727) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (26 minutes ago)