Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.884 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 37% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,664 (L 29,037) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (32 minutes ago)