Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.761 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,124 (L 82,955) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (37 minutes ago)