Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.763 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,377 (L 88,252) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)