Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.807 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,696 (L 77,669) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)