Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,921 (L 18,759) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (29 minutes ago)