Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 45% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,704 in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)