Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,051 in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (33 minutes ago)