Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,786 in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (32 minutes ago)