Cost of living comparison between San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,443 in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)