Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,328 in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Riga costs €161 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)