Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,073 in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (40 minutes ago)