Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,892 in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)