Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.225 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,978 (ARS $13,861) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (43 minutes ago)