Cost of living comparison between San Martin de los Andes, Argentina and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.318 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,117 (ARS $10,710) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)