Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.349 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,759 (ARS $13,163) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (14 minutes ago)