Cost of living comparison between San Luis Potosí, Mexico and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,589 in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)