Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.328 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 151% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,379 ($1,544) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)