Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.896 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 169% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,018 ($1,919) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)