Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.018 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,015 (ARS $32,435) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (43 minutes ago)