Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.042 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 30,647 (ARS $29,404) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)