Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.096 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,289 (ARS $34,023) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (43 minutes ago)