Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,790 (ARS $40,445) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)