Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34452 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 101% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 110,379 (Php320,384) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)