Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37461 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 132% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,174 (Php96,565) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 2 hours ago)