Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43194 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 132% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,217 (Php83,848) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)