Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34501 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 71% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,113 (Php293,071) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (20 minutes ago)