Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.941 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,263 (ARS $71,483) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)