Cost of living comparison between San Antonio, Texas, United States and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.558 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,890 ($1,259) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)