Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.699 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,605 ($5,166) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)