Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.451 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,838 ($878) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.02 (42 minutes ago)