Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00229 MXN / UZS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,731 (14,269,751 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)