Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00674 MXN / UZS *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 10% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,250 (1,669,738 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)