Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00598 MXN / UZS *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 11% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,859 (2,317,939 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (33 minutes ago)