Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.762 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 115% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,180 (€3,874) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)