Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.428 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 100% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 118,003 (€5,262) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)