Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 965 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.801 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,080 (R$ 12,081) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)