Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.002 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,071 (R$ 11,675) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (43 minutes ago)