Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.692 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,112 (R$ 3,603) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)