Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.931 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,385 (ARS $46,594) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)