Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.985 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,557 (ARS $53,368) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)