Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.355 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 42% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,159 (ARS $16,349) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (38 minutes ago)