Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.283 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 36% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,322 (ARS $16,620) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)