Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,144 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.002 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 129% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,293 ($4,814) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)