Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.809 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 158,433 ($8,423) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)