Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.582 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,368 ($5,832) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)