Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 819 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.903 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 123% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,879 ($1,401) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)