Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 964 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.985 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 120,534 ($6,349) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)