Cost of living comparison between Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.605 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 78% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,872 ($1,353) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)