Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.882 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,600 ($5,063) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (about 2 hours ago)