Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.694 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 86% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,054 ($1,339) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)