Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00140 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,980 (Rp 33,463,862) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)