Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00135 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,372 (Rp 25,488,199) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (42 minutes ago)