Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,353 (Rp 31,938,738) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)