Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00164 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,297 (Rp 9,954,687) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 1 hour ago)