Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,554 (Rp 7,054,273) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)