Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 21% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,412 (Rp 31,762,901) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)