Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.079 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,345 (€1,250) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (40 minutes ago)