Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.405 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,141 (€3,800) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)