Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.672 MXN / OMR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 48% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,542 (﷼ 1,737) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (16 minutes ago)