Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.104 MXN / OMR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 46% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,206 (﷼ 1,870) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £796 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)