Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,264 (85,245 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)