Cost of living comparison between Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.763 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 200% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,175 ($2,706) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)