Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.535 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 221% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 125,080 ($6,748) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)