Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.769 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 145% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 141,832 ($7,982) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)