Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.058 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 80% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,470 (€974) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (13 minutes ago)