Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.462 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 88% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,480 (€1,147) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)