Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.824 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 78% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 112,088 (€5,383) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)