Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30280 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,827 (руб 273,538) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)