Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 810 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30280 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,305 (руб 162,829) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)