Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.929 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 126% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 176,682 (£7,384) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)