Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.969 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 158% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,413 (£1,939) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (22 minutes ago)