Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.871 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 133% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 134,929 (£5,215) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)