Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.656 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 143% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,944 (£1,423) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)